Madrid Time

Monday, September 20, 2010

ESTOY AQUI!!!!

I made it safe and sound!  The Metro in Madrid is BEAUTIFUL (compared to NYC, that is).  It has these crazy moving stairs called escalators!!  Which, after dragging my luggage around NYC's, was a big relief.  I've broken 2 of my 5 piece luggage set, and I left my iphone in a cab (but the cab driver actually brought it to my hostal!!!), and I'm so tired, I feel like I need a triple shot infused redbull.  But other than that, this place is amazing!  I've attached a picture of my luxurious view from my hostal room.

Other than that, not a lot to tell.  I did meet 2 girls on my flight from NYC who are in my program, and they are both going to be in my group for orientation.  So that's pretty cool!  I'll write more later (and include more interesting photos)

And please look past any typo's, my internet spellcheck is in spanish at the moment.

4 comments:

  1. I love that you met people on your journey there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you made it and met some people! Awesome! Oh, and your view.... it's.... amazing!!? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol I actually really like this hostal... Yeah, it's 5am here and I'm awake. Dang jet lag

    ReplyDelete